You are such a jerk :) :) :)

There is one thing I can’t thank the developers enough- for creating the magical ‘Smiley’’  :) :) :)  That little small face that you add to save many a situation, where it mainly involves saving your posterior.  Have you ever given those small faces a serious thought? I did, and realised they are God sent :).

 

Smiley for business use:

1. Email to the client : ‘Hey K, hope your Monday is going as smooth as can be :). Well, your layouts are coming. Will mail them to you in an hour, till then enjoy your coffee :) :)

2. After 4 hours of that email- Hi K, sorry, my mobile conked off, and the power decided to give us a slip since lunch time. :( Your Layouts are ready, and will email them the minute the computers come to life :)

3. After reading an email full of @#%$^!!#$#% and asking me to come personally to deliver those layouts- ‘I know K, this is getting out of hand and those layouts are long due and the brochure should go into print today, but I have a meeting set in the next half an hour in electronic city :(  :(. I have told my guys here to email it to you the minute the power comes :). You’ll love the layouts. :)

4. After successfully dodging the presentation of the horrible brochure layouts till the next day, an email goes- ‘G’morning, K. Here are your brochure layouts :) :). The power came at some insane 2 am this morning!!

5. Where the hell is the email????? Sorry K, for some reason the damn creatives are stuck in my out box. Will see you this afternoon with the layouts personally! :) :)

6. Client writing to agency: Hey, got the layouts. need a re-work on ALL :). Call this afternoon?

7. Client’s mail to agency after an email fight with servicing, and the client’s boss breathing down her neck over deadlines: Hi, I know re-working all of it is tough, but lets at least put our heads together and brainstorm on what best can be done to get the stuff out by tonight. We are a team, people, and like always I know, we’ll pull this off too :).

8. After agency does it, after a whole night of no sleep, client’s email: Hi people, can you guys come over to my office at two, for a new brief? :)

9. A smiley that I am sure is doing its rounds these days- Dear xyz, unfortunately due to the recession, the company is unable to give you your yearly bonus. But am sure you will be glad that you still have your job :).

 

Smiley for ‘friendly’ use:

1. Hiee!! You are such a goddamn bitch :) :) :). well, you could have stopped by you know!

2. Babe, thanks for those encouraging words. I could have done without them :) :). But thanks anyway. :D

3. I am not mad at you ya (read she is pissed mad and wants to kill her), its just my mood, you know na :)

4. Sorry for ditching :)

 

Smiley for use on husbands

1. No food tonight :(. Let’s go out? :)

2. Hey, know what..i picked up those shoes on my way to work, finally :D :D

3. I just bought that phone, u can use it sometimes too :D :D

4. I love you :D

 

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Comments

the pleasantone said…
how true! had a good laugh! thanks babe!
Tracer Bullet said…
ha ha ... :D (there i go again)
Discovering M said…
":-P" thats the one I use after a serious dig at my boss - this leaves him confused as to if I really meant it or not :-)

Popular Posts