snippets from an irking interview

She: State your singular contribution to your current organisation?
The ketchup Girl
: I am the only one in this initiative...no team..whatever is is done is done by me. is that singular enough?

She: Why do you want to work?
TKG:You are a senior manager, and a woman of the 21st century - does it make any sense to ask a question of this calibre to another experienced professional?

She: You have an attitude problem. You have a stuck up attitude.
TKG: The word is perspective. To each his own opinion.

She: Why have you jumped so many organisations? I am scared to hire you..
TKG: marriage, bad bosses, pregnancy, boredom, bad workplaces. I have reasons for jumping. Why call me for an interview if my CV scares you so much.

She: Give me one advice as a brand consultant to this organisation
TKG: You need more visibility. I had never heard of you before.

She: If you didn't hear of us, why did you come for this interview?
TKG: your secretary called me 3 times and mailed me 3 consecutive e mails requesting me to meet you. Incidentally you were marked on the mails too.

She: Please don't be under the misconception that this is a very glamourous role...
TKG: Advertising, any day, is more glamourous than HR consultancy, ma'am

She:What is your salary expectation?
TKG: 100% hike over my current CTC

She: what makes you think we will give you that much?
TKG: You asked me my expectation.


She
: We will get back to you
TKG:
of course. Take your time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmmmm....very stupid questions I must say!! Interesting answers :)

sarika
Starry-eyed nut said…
amazing....am making notes for my next one...

Popular Posts