Arbitrary ramblings of an edgy mind

In one of our ma-beti gossip calls, ma told me that a family friends' daughter had just named her son- Veer Alexander. I dunno the sir name. But its a bong one. Like Subhash Chandra Bose Reddy, Rani Choudhurani Choudhury, Rabindranath Tagore Chirala??? And then, there are the Bangas, chotais and babais of the world. I even know of a guy who is called Dicky! How cruel is that now!!

A certain name mentioned above brought back memories.....and that brings me to a thought that almost all my friends are married. Anu and Pravi just did. Sid will in a couple of months. And others who matter to me are going steady with their partners and plan to tie the knot sometime this year. Except Brijesh and Joy. The latter one is too chota to get married. And the former doesn't want to....or shall i say hasn't found his soul mate yet. And all those newly weds are right now obviously in bliss land, totally oblivious of the forthcoming days. No point elucidating. Let them rock now. There'll be more posts later.

I start work from Monday. Needless to say, I am nervous. The 2 yr sabbatical has made a total mummy outta me and I dread to even cross the threshold of my house.Will meeshu be OK? Will the maid ditch me in the middle of no where? Will I be able to write briefs? Will my client like me? Will my colleagues accept me? Will my boss hate me? Will I get home on time for meeshu? Will raj and I have the time to sip a cuppa tea together again? More such silly yet pertinent questions.

We shift outta Sun City the day after tomorrow. The packers arrive tomorrow. So do Mom and dad. Lots to do. Lots to throw. Lots to arrange. I have my driving lessons to complete. 4 hours at a stretch tomorrow.

Blog dearest. Wont be able to scribble in for sometime. Be patient. I'll miss you. And yes. Wish me luck will u? And say a little prayer for me. :)

Tata.

Comments

Popular Posts