more shit

i have a migraine. But nothing can make me sleep. What is it that makes me so restless..cant decide if it is the anger inside me or the sheer pain shooting from the back of my head and almost numbing my left side. A potent combination of both i guess. And the recipient of my wrath is my poor little baby. yes yes i understand its unfair and all that shit...but what in this goddamn world is fair anyway?

what makes us all truly happy? I really don't want a Sri Sri Ravishankar or Swami Sukhbodananda version of what is happiness...(but why not.. on second thoughts?). Guess philosophy is all OK as long as it is in books and in those camps and one week courses where we all come out reformed....but they last for exactly one week. I need to sleeeep......... I hope this post is not read by any of those Art of Living enthusiasts...i can do without a lecture right now.
Listen blog. i want you to just listen. take in all the shit i type into you. I like u so much coz i abuse you so much :) it takes off all my frustrations. I need to
sleep
....So then blog, i want u to know that as long as there is shit
happening butkintuparantu will live. U are my deliverance from all the muck happening in my life. Yeah of course i am exaggerating blog. I know my life ain't all muck...but there is enough shit to crib about. I need to sleep....

Comments

Unknown said…
Dear Ketchup Girl,

I am all ears.

Blog.

Popular Posts