Wicked Woman, KG

KG’s losing the wicked streak in her and getting all soppy. Notice how she hasn’t churned one fun post in the last so many months? Naheeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

So I’ve decided to let my wicked genes take over on Friday. I can’t afford being gloomy today. No no. Even if it looks like someone’s painted the town grey. An ugly shade of grey. So today I bring to you two terribly wicked things I did, but never revealed it to the victim of my wickedness.

At a you-gimme-the-heebie-jeebies-if-you-sit-on-my-sofa person’s home (WTF, really. You have a sofa, so I will sit. But trust you me, I still encounter such people. There is one right here in Sydney.) I saw a little tear on the sofa’s side. Not conspicuous at all. Very tiny tear. Like a hole. So very casually put in one of my fingers and then another and rrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiipp. I tore it. Of course the person wasn’t around. But I did it. Heeeeehawwwww. I felt terrible later. But today when i think of it I can’t stop laughing at my puerile behaviour. Well, she is still a darling. So what if she still doesn’t let me sit on her sofa. :D . No. she doesn’t read this space.

Second one- I was at a very close friend’s place in Hyderabad. I was spending the night there. I was pregnant then. I went into the shower to take a bath, and like all the showers in Hyderabad the excess salt in the water had clogged the shower holes. I looked around for a pin, but couldn’t find one. So I guilelessly picked up my friend’s toothbrush and scrubbed the shower clean. :D. And as innocently put it back into the toothbrush mug. Haven’t told her yet. And I know she doesn’t read this space all that ardently. I should have told her when I met her this time. Will tell her today. :D

I have plenty more to share, but I know I should do that only at the cost of losing my readers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ha ha ha ha... I dont beleive this.... so much fun!! I'm going to try it as well.. gosh!!
pattty! oh please you are such a i-can't-harm-a-fly woman. wickedness and you don't go together at all. you are too sweet to be wicked. :D but beware - if u call me home and dont lemme sit on your plush sofa.....
Vinita Apte said…
hehhee...that was really wicked :) especially the toothbrush one.

I am gonna hide my toothbrush when you come to visit me :P
As for the sofa...ah well its all rented so go ahead and let it rrrrrrip :)
Doli said…
eeeeeeeewwwww the toothbrush one was really bad!! im so scared now!
Anonymous said…
Oh God... that was classic!!! I can imagine ripping the sofa of a not-so-close-friend but using a friend's toothbrush.. ROFL!!! Glad it was only the shower and not any thing else in the bathroom :-) Yucky thought, that :-))))
Loved the post KG :-) and enjoyed reading your description of yourself :-) the profile wala thing. Awesome!!
Primitive Lyric said…
hahahah!!! YOu wicked wicked woman;)!!
That was fun!
However, i'm going to be very careful if you ever visit me;)
@lazy pinepapple: :D :D, i know u better hide your stuff from me. I can't be trusted at all :D

@doli: hahahah. welcome here. and remember, when u let in a guest into your bath, take your brush off :D

@writerzblock: thank you !! glad you liked :) the shower only, i promise. I ain't all that wicked :D

Primitive Lyric: hahahaha. babe bangalore doesn't have the salt water sedimentation problem like hyd. so u don't need to hide your brushes from me. but dare you stop me from sitting on your sofa :D
Casuarina said…
What fun ! Sometimes I feel like doing all these really mad things, but I always keep reminding myself that I'm grown up :-(

Maybe I'll play a few pranks now and then, if only for the fun of sharing them someday ! :-D
@casuarina: babe, there is no fun being an adult. I hate it. :) try something on K :D
Starry-eyed nut said…
ewwwwww, bad bad bad girl!!!!
Tooth brushes are out if u visit me :) and i shall usher you straight to the living room, the sofa will be out of bounds as well!!! But good ideas to be deployed :)
Debanjana said…
Unbelievable...u did all this? hahahaha...should try some myself
indranil said…
wonder if our comrades in Hyderabad know about this mischief with the tooth brush? hahahaha
Unknown said…
You evil woman...the sofa is ok..the toothbrush...naheeeeeennn. Funny post. Thank heavens it was not my brush..it wouldn't have been so funny :)
Unknown said…
You evil woman...the sofa is ok..the toothbrush...naheeeeeennn. Funny post. Thank heavens it was not my brush..it wouldn't have been so funny :)

Popular Posts