Honest, so they say

So well, thank you Swapna. This ones the first badge adorning my template :). Thank you for also loving and passing on the Honest badge to the ‘pink’ space dedicated to my Pink Princess.

honest scrap award

The badge requires me to say 10 honest things about myself. Ok, if you insist on the honest part. :).

1. I like my toilet seat down, please.

2. I can’t do without my pot of Darjeeling.

3. I suffer from severe OCD and Paranoia.

4. I hate living away from my country, but also love living in Sydney. :D

5. I think bongs have inflated egos :D :D

6. I worry, I’ll never own a dog.

7. I worry about Meeshu falling in love with a loser.

8. I am quite the drama queen.

9. I used to be an athlete in school. One look at me now and you’ll think this is the most dishonest answer on this list.

10. I am head-over-heels in love with my family.

 

Now for tagging 7 other honest blogs:

Pat’s Colours Dekor

Rose’s: From My corner

Joe Pinto’s

Lil More than Mommy’s Blog

Gargi’s

Discovering M’s

Pleasant One’s

Chai Garam’s

Ayn Zoya’s

 

From Swapna’s blog I understand one needs to pass this badge on to 7 more blogs and write 10 honest things about yourselves. Do that if u feel like it.

For people who have been blogging for a while and understand the blogsphere, here’s a question: who makes these badges? How and when did this passing around of badges start? I was a trifle confused when i first got this from Swapna. May be someone can care to throw some light?

 

See you later, Alligator.

Comments

Discovering M said…
:)

hmm.. ten honest things about me ! might be a scary post :P

Hey 6 and 7 can be sorted in one go - buy a dog and that will help keep the losers away from your home :)
Starry-eyed nut said…
ditto for no. 1, 2, 3 & 10 with some minute differences. Like green tea in my case :)
Joe Pinto said…
My dear Aparna,

Thank you for choosing me for the honest badge.

Even today, with memory playing its tricks, I struggle to be honest and resist the temptation to colour up a story purple, twist the tail of a tale, add a juicy ingredient to a bland dish and decorate a stark story with a ribbon.

Who started giving out these badges? I too wonder. Ask Swapna and request her to track back. Maybe these badges are like those chain emails and fwds.

Does it matter? You judge that I deserve to be given the honest badge of honour. That is all that matters to me.

Thank you, dear Aparna.

Peace and love,
- Joe.
Rose said…
aww :) Thank you. It made for great reading!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for passing on the badge Appu! This is going to be an interesting piece of writing...and something to get me started. Its been a while!
About the badges and their origin..for me this is the first one and it originated from you! :D :D
sulagna said…
hi there..had seen you on brishtibheja's blog and came chasing the links..glad i did cuz you write beautifully

and trust me the sorrow of not being able to have your own four legged furry friend is a heart breaking fact..i make do with a Goldfish now
sulagna said…
hi there..had seen you on brishtibheja's blog and came chasing the links..glad i did cuz you write beautifully

and trust me the sorrow of not being able to have your own four legged furry friend is a heart breaking fact..i make do with a Goldfish now

Popular Posts