Now and then

What has changed

 

1. We wake up together and have breakfast together

2.We eat dinners together, everyday.

3. I take Meeshu to the park and R joins us there (yes yes. Believe you me)

4. I’m finally pursuing my long time pending passion- baking.

5. We walk at least 2 kilometers on an average everyday, by default.

6. I gym.

7. I smile more.

8. I‘ve stopped watching NDTV 24X7

9. R makes me my morning cup of tea (yes yes yes)

10. He does laundry!

11. And dishes too!!!! (What do I do?)

12. R goes to work in a blazer and tie (oooh la la)

13 Oh yeah, how can i forget this one – we use toilet paper now. (while in Rome…..)

 

 

What hasn’t changed

 

1. Meeshu still poops in her diapers.

2. I still make dal, chawal, sabzi, chicken, fish- EVERYDAY. (why do I have such fanatic BONGS in my house??)

3. R still skips lunch.

4. I follow Big Boss season 2 online.

5. We still fight. (Something has to keep the relationship alive and kicking, no?)

6. I still walk out.

8. I still blog :-)

9. R still leaves wet towels on the bed – arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

10. R continues to dole out insane number of pitches from his dabba Dell laptop.

11. I continue to love you guys and keep refreshing my Inbox to check for new emails and comments.

Comments

Fighter Jet said…
This is really lovely :)
vx said…
and you do as the romans?! wah wah...
rest assured, the next time i see you, i will bust you for standing me up before you upped & left, and crack up at all the toilet paper jokes...

now & then, good post.
the pleasantone said…
hey there! loooooooooooove whats happening!hope this is what you wanted....happy na!

Popular Posts