Mr Khan, your turn.

That's like AB. Suave, elegant, dignified.

http://blogs.bigadda.com/ab/2008/05/15/day-28/#more-85

 

he writes:

There are some amongst you who feel that there has been an attempt on my part to compare myself with other colleagues of mine. This is false and incorrect. I think the whole purpose of my account has been incorrectly interpreted. I have never ever meant that at all. I have never considered myself worthy of such position and have hated such indulgence.

However, if some amongst you have felt otherwise, I wish to sincerely apologize for that and say that I am sorry ! It shall not happen again.

 

Am back to reading your blog, sir.

Aamir, are you listening?

Comments

Tina, its more like.....when u cant handle the criticism, the best thing to do is run the other way.
I dont think he believes a word of what he is saying. And when you have bum-chums like Amar Singh, what else can be expected :(

Popular Posts