Aa, laut ke aaja mere meet....

OK, I confess. It was a facade. An attempt to make you feel inadequate. That I can do it gracefully, without you. That I don't really miss you, and don't give a damn either. I confess that inasmuch as I put up an act of 'having fun' and being perfectly at ease, i think of you all the time. While, I profess that the bed is nice and sprawling, i secretly miss having you next to me. And no matter how many books, i have peacefully read, i miss being disturbed. I miss the fights, miss the sleep, miss the wait, miss the boring car rides in the morning from home to work, miss the Saturday dinners,miss the Sunday shopping at Spencers, miss the morning balcony chat, miss the mundane conversations, miss the occasional film, miss the irritatingly bone crunching hug, miss those mad arguments, miss building castles in air, miss talking about S and all your office gossip, miss waking you up, miss crying with you, miss laughing with you...and most of all, miss being with you me aur, Meeshu, all three together.

Come back. OK? (please visualise Meeshu and me with our heads tilted to one side, our  big sad puppy eyes, looking straight into yours)

 

(I don't know why, I address all these - 'matters of the heart' business on a public platform like this. Also knowing very well that u visit this sacred space once in a blue moon, out of curiosity. )

Comments

Fighter Jet said…
A truth put so effortlessly!Something similar,happens with me at times,but I fail to share it with the person concered.U r blesed ,that u can share.

Popular Posts