Dream girl

I saw a dream. And I dont, by any means, want it, to come true.
I dreamt of Raj poppin up a champaign bottle. And i am not offered. Why? Because i was pregnant. The second time. And the scan shows it is a baby BOY. We are in Aussie land with Meeshu (still bald) and her waterfall nanny.

Ha! A dream, baby. Just a REALLY bad dream.

But, dreams they say, are the way they are, coz of your subconscious. So i blame J for ALWAYS asking me about planning for a second one. I blame R for talking about new projects in the US, UK and Australia. And, most importantly, I blame R's family for passing their 'scanty-hair-DNA' to my child.

tabhhhhpppooooooooh! BAD DREAM. IGNORE.

Comments

the pleasantone said…
mam totally unfair accusation! how abt your own supressed fears and desires etc etc. dont worry it was only a dream ,only you can make it a reality, its your choice so chill baby! dreams always dont come true ha ha!

Popular Posts