The bicycle story -- behind the scene

Me: You lied to me
R: About what?
Me: About the cycle story. U said you never had one in your childhood. Munia commented on my post saying you had one.
R: But jaan, that was a bad one. I wanted a fancy sports cycle!
Me: That's besides the point. You lied to me. You tricked me in to buyin you a BSA cycle. How conniving! And what a bloody sob story.
R: Tell Munia that she was luckier, she got a Sunny in college. I got to ride ma's khatara luna, which I never raced more than 20 kms per hour, for the fear of its parts falling off....
me: you are changing the topic...
R: Also tell her.....

(Smaaaart baaye)

Comments

the pleasantone said…
hi gal! after deep read the bicycle saga he said something profound " appu is a funny gal, though sounds nonchalant in fact loves raj a lot"

Popular Posts