welcome darling, to my Phan club

I write, he appreciates, he writes, i appreciate, i write, he appreciates again...seems like a mutual admiration club brewing here. I for one, love all the attention coming from a very commendable and credible source. Its like Sachin Tendulkar telling a novice player- 'hey dude u play good cricket and i really like u.' Now there are two things to that - one, Sachin likes this guy's work, two, he likes him as a person too. :) Thats what i was driving at-- the later bit. Wormie is all out to praise my blog...he has done it enough times for me to believe him. And then, because of this blog I have been able to get him to believe that i ain't all that sloppy n sappy as he thought i was in college. Wait, there's more. He has been calling me off late to tell me that I am a nice girl, that he is proud of me :). This boorish kickass hunk's track record with me hasn't been all that gracious in the past, so getting compliments regarding anything brings a smile on my face. Hey wormie, thanks dude. U make my day, almost everyday. (I can see atleast 3 green faced characters floating in front of me right now.)

OK coming to the fact of the matter discussed above. I don't think (i reiterate)what i write is good. But if this man insists, i am willing to accept it amiably.

There are a million things I been wanting to do, get an aroma therapy massage for one. And then there are things i want to do for which I could kill--
- lose weight
- Go to Goa for a frigging break (one week into work...and this)
- meet up with a few ole buddies and drink up
- Go to Pecos
- Goa
- Goa
- Goa
- Shop till i drop (show me the money honey?)
- Goa

Pah!

OK blog. Siging off on that note. Do me a favour will u? Please have a word with your blog friend and ask him to speak to wormie. He really wants it to talk to him...u know the way we do??

Comments

Popular Posts