end of the long weekend

And it ended well. At least, i think it did. Considering the fact that we are broke at the moment and we don't really have a million friends around, catching up with A, J and knowing their friends was good. That's how i define 'fun' now a days. Sigh. Sigh and more sighhhhh.

I've been thinking of writing a compilation of short stories. :D. OK don't laugh, blog.

I need to get some facts straight in life. And that includes the question -What the **** i really wanna do with the rest of my life? I feel kinda stuck...stuck in a very sticky situation. And I don't know who to blame. I certainly will NOT blame myself - i don't like blaming myself. i always, like someone else being blamed. And it generally is R. Sympathise with him, go on.

Its 7.24 and am still hanging around for a fucking ad. I don't like waiting. hey, wait. lemme make a lit of 'i hates'.

1. I hate going home late.
2. I hate it when Meeshu doesn't immediately react on seeing me.
3. I hate it when there is just one side dish for dinner.
4. I hate my milk hot in the morning breakfast. I like it served chilled - like beer.
5. I hate travelling by autos.
6. I hate hanging around like this.
7. I hate it when I have to do a shift F7 for sheer lack of vocabulary.
8. I hate my hair.
9. I hate the way my tummy shows like a horrible swelling.
10. I hate back aches.
11. I hate being talked to rudely by clients.
12. I hate being another brick in the wall. I have to be noticed. I have to be popular. I have to be the center of attraction.
13. I hate getting nervous before a presentation, no matter how confident i am.
14. I hate it when I get complaint calls from relatives and friends saying ' u dont call us anymore. u've changed. blah blah blah...
15. I hate hanging around like this, man. Please.

And it is still buzzing in my head like a bad case of hangover... 'my lady, cut body, come to me tonite in the moonlight...! whatever.

Comments

Anonymous said…
New template for your blog...(bored with the old one?)
Its funny that you wrote ****, but not "****ing" :) Will wait for the short story compilation and for the "hate-list" to become shorter :)

Sarika

Popular Posts