The begining of the long weekend

Raj decided to watch the India-Bangladesh match. He thought there should be some support for the country, considering thousands would be at palace grounds getting a degree deafer at the Iron Maiden concert. Of course, he is not much of a metal person...and i certainly am not. More than 25000 people were expected to witness the metal mania - the first ever metal event in India. Anu and Joydeep were two of the twenty five thousand odd maniacs there today. Met them this afternoon, and did all that we did years back...had beer for starts (I had to settle for sips, though. Sigh!). A mini jam session was warming up when we arrived there...they were all gearing up for this evening's concert. Spent quite a bit of time with them and their friends and pushed to Stones, a pub. The first thing that hit me when I entered that place was - erm, have i grown older and boring or have pubs always been this noisy?:D After Meeshu, Stones was the first full-fledged pub we were entering.

On our way back from Stones, I asked Raj- what's with us, man. Why wasn't there the same amount of gusto and energy today, like the good old days in the past?? There was everything we could have asked for- booze, music, food and great company....He replied ' guess we are growing older. would have enjoyed this a few years back...'.

What he told is still hovering in my mind. I don't like what he said - worse still, i complied. I don't believe having a kid and hitting 30 makes u boring and sloppy. that's something I was always scared of - getting bogged down by family and work and the routine things in life. So much so, that all the things u wanted to do as a college goer seems like trance. For starts,why don't we just get more romantic? (**** the comparative degree, lets get romatic in the first place)

I want to attempt writing a piece on romance :) sometime soon. Its like writing a brief...gotta get stuff clear in your frigging head before u approach the creative. Likewise, need to get my ideas on the subject right before i nail the collaborator of my life. He needs a lecture and some demos. can someone come up with a sustainable model for a romantic life? if u chance upon a model do forward the same to me.

I've been groping for the refresh button in my life for sometime now. No luck yet. time out- it says. This is what happens when u near 30 ...the blues set in. **** metal.

(what a loser man, 168/9 and he is still watching.....)

Comments

Alexander said…
Read my e-book "An Ordianry Black Cat" in www.catyourway.com You would find it very interesting! Please, let me know...

Popular Posts