ummmmm

Am back in the big bad world of advertising. And no. Nothign has changed. Teh creatives still think servicing is the courier department of the agency and the servicing think creatives are ohhh soo pseudo and the client a moron, and the client thinks he is the most creative person on earth. NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Last weekend was disturbing. My friend lost his brother. And then the most unimaginable thing happened -- my husnand's savings account was licked clean by ICICI. They simply debited the amount needed to be paid by us towards the outstanding amount on our credit card-- ofcourse without informing us. My husband continues to threaten them with a law suit. All this also points to the fact that we did owe them quite an amount. This could also mean that we have very little savings. Whatever it means , we are in a fix this month. Well wishers can forward their cheques to me. Don't worry I wont be embarrassed- i'll gladly accept charity. Please note it will be charity. Please get your definitions clear on this one.

Work started on my account today. I work on retail and i like it. Coz i like shopping and this gives me ample scope to wander in malls and stores at the pretext of market research and consumer behaviouR. Speaking of which, I still wanna try out account planning sometime in my life.

Meeshu, touch wood is doing well without me at home. Guess its my mom. Once she leaves i'll have to figure out something.

Need to do up my place...its kinda mismatched...somethings amiss...

My alter ego is coming to town this weekend for the Iron Maiden show. Hope to kick some ass then....

signing off on that note...

Comments

Popular Posts