Khosla Ka Ghosla

Everyone has a bad hair day at least once in their lives. But I seem to be having the maximum number of these days...first the shoddy hair cut (some ****** called Brijesh recommended by sexy sue cut my hair....)i dont like it one bit. it looks like a ghosla...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh! I hate it. nothing can make it better. All my charm, my personality...awwww :(. And then the borewell water here is making my soft black tresses fall like confetti. sniff. sniff. Castor oil, parachute therapie, biotique, neel bringadi, dabur amla...sab kuch try kiya.......enna panre?
Guess its old age afterall.
PS: Wormie, your namesake ruined my head. Look what effect even your name can have on people.

Comments

Unknown said…
Is the profile pic with your new hair cut...if it is...I think it looks quite nice.

Popular Posts