arbitrary shit

My hands are itching and my head is spinning with words. I want to write but i dont know what to write. Blogger's block! Whatever.
Its become an addiction. If i cant get to write stuff on my blog, i have to write some shit somewhere...

BJ told me once when i was in mumbai...that i write well. Sarika told me the same recently...poo and raj too..but i beg to differ. Not because i am digging for more compliments. Neither am i a self critic (i am hardly hard on myself. On most ocassions i hold ground unapologetically despite knowing the fact that i am wrong ).But this thing about writing....that i am good..it makes me feel good but not comfortable. I obviously feel good. But i am uncomfortable because i know this is such substandard writing. This blog is my life line. i talk to it. i blabber to it. I dont make sense at times and at times i write to keep my sanity intact.

Jacob said the days of bombastic and heady writings are long gone. Readers these days prefer simple 'light stuff'. Probably. Guess thats a different category which caters to a totally different target audience. Guess jacob was talking about the generation today. (Shit! Thats a bloody general statement i made :)).

Whatever!! No no--i dont want those compliments to stop...perhaps u could word them differently..perhaps u could say the blog has a good feel or something...not 'u write well'. :) I have had the priviledge of knowing some fantastic writers in my life, so when these compliments come my way i feel like an undeserved fool.

OK now that i am done for the day, i should just shut up.

Comments

Unknown said…
So fishing for rephrased compliments :)..seriously I think it is a "well written and interesting" blog and like you said "has a nice feel to it" :)

Popular Posts