beginings... of the ketchup girl...

I often wondered what blogs meant ....the over-rated Neha Vish (:-) ) always talked of them and i brushed her fancy for these blogs as one of the so-called in thing to do for net savvy chaps.

Ignorance is not bliss afterall.....thanks neha ...your killer postings on your blog has prompted me to create one of my own...whats better than your own personal space to screech out what you feel...thanks lady.....you quite deserve the obscenely high ratings that you always got here....

butkintuparantu will have more .......

Comments

[Amod] said…
ketchup girl, looking for more flavours in your blog...
Anonymous said…
And here I was thinking that I am vastly under-rated. How well you just let the gas out of the balloon dear!

:)

Chanced upon your blog. Don't know how private a space this is. If I did invade it, tell me, and you are assured of 'no more ... invasions'.

PS - Ratings are given by others. Don't hold it against me. :)

Popular Posts