The prettier necklace

Ma one and Ma two,
I'm having a tough time pleasing you two.

Ma 1, you are my biological mother,
therefore, an extra strand of garnet around Ma 2's neck shouldn't really matter!

You will remain the main woman of my life
even if I'm Ma 2's son's wife.

Do you think I love you less
because of an extra strand in Ma two's necklace?

For you I'll string a hundred more,
each one better than the one before.

So, be happy and smile for me,
come now, didn't you get that strand of Garnets for free? :D

Jealousy is not a virtue,
and that's something taught to me by you.

My lovely Ma one, you'll always be my muse,
so lets shake hands and call it a truce.


{ I made two necklaces for both the mums. Should have made both exactly the same. My bad. :D }








Comments

Sharmila said…
Good to see you back KG! Don't know about the necklace but the poetry is 'pretty'. :-)
sharmila!! i had no clue that YOU were back. Just saw so many new ones. Need time to sit through and read all the new recipes :). thanks for still sniffing around here, once in a while :D
Tracer Bullet said…
Ha ha love it.. Making the same won't help either. Then they won't wear it.;p
Anonymous said…
Aww that was adorable :-) Sigh, is it too late to adopt you?
Wow! What guts. First you make the better one for your mom-in-law and then go out and make your mom's anger public.

Meri ma mujhe "bad beti" ka tag deti (which is anyway the case - Sims is the "ever good beti") aur baat hartal pe jati :-p
You REALLY thought it wouldn't cause a problem?? Girl, girl, girl!! *shakes head and clucks*
Debanjana said…
Very Nice Post....
Captain Nemo said…
Hahaha!!! Heartily enjoyed! What insightful poetry about the delicate balance of matrimonial life!!!

Popular Posts