My feature in Conde Nast Traveller, India

A quick update to share my feature that is up on Conde Nast Traveller, India (CNTraveller.in). They just launched in India, and I will hopefully manage to contribute to the site more often. Here's my first on Hot Destination : Sydney.  Yaaay! Needless to say, I'm on cloud 9!

Also, am seriously contemplating on moving on - from KG/Ketchup Girl to my extra long name with two surnames, written with a hyphen, one of which vaguely resembles the name of Bollywood's ONLY star, and my sole heart throb.

For I ain't anonymous no more.

Until I make a decision, then.

BTW, Pujo ashche and I'm exhibiting Nine By Thirty's collection at one of  Sydney Pujos - Uttoron-  held at Carlingford High School, this Saturday. If you happen to be a Sydneysider, do drop by to see Ma, before friends and relatives back home see, have Bhog and take a look at me { ;) }  and my glittering silver and beads.

Catch u soon.

Comments

vicious said…
yes..pujo almost eshei gelo ... n u have ur hands full ..have an exciting time ahead !!
Unknown said…
tagged you on my blog...i am having a little versatile blogger party so join in!!
My Dream Canvas said…
Congrats ...thats awesome news. By the way, hope you will forgive me...I spent ime reading your blog today and love love it. Have been meaning to drop by for a while now! Now I am a regular follower:-)
indranil said…
wow !! i just read your Sydney write up....and getting into Conde Nast T is a feat by itself.... its like having N.Geographic publish your pictures. U made visiting Sydney look so simple. Highlighting the main points was interestingly informative. and trust me i am giving a serious traveler's viewpoint... Keep going !!!! Possibly next time and edition titled Australia for Dummies. how to cover the east coast in a week /10days for first time morons to Down Under.
Vicious: Pujo eshe to gelo, kintu its not really a pujo pujo feeling yet.miss home around this time.

kanika: :D :D thank you :)

@Anu: be my guest! thank you for spending your precious time on my monologues :D

IK: thank you! Very very happy and pleased with myself. :) Your idea is fun..:D

Popular Posts