A list

Exactly at this point in time, I want to

- join Art school, get a degree in Visual arts and major in Jewellery  design.

- take a quick lesson in French Patisserie

- attend a workshop on creative writing

- book a stall in Bondi’s market place and sell silver jewellery

- take off to Bali

- pull out the water-colour tubes and re-create what I did eons ago

- give life to my Silver boutique

- pack my camera, tie my Nike shoe laces and set off to capture Sydney through my D60.

- make a cuppa and read  Rushdie on my rattan reading chair

- go for a all girls holiday to an exotic island

- take a Himalayan holiday in Ananda spa

- go in search of ‘true happiness’

There are some very complex things too that I wish for. Mentioning those  here will set off an alarm in the man’s head. So will let those points remain safe in the head.

I love lists. :)

Want to share yours?

Comments

indranil said…
though i didnt feel any of your wish lists were radical enough to ring alarm bells in a man's mind, but if you u do spend some time in ananda spa you shall really find true happiness making the rest of your list redundant. If you still planning Bali, i can give you some tips :P . Go ahead !!! live your wishes... never hesitate to take the first step.

(incidentally i am enrolling myself for a 2 year online course of script writing and editing.)
Anonymous said…
thats a fairly simple list.. Well done..

For now.. can you make me that cup of chai.. and lets stick to some gossip... :-)
Debanjana said…
I made my list..it's up
Samadrita said…
All hail the free spirit of this woman. :))
Most of your entries are "Me-Too" for me!! Good one
manikarn said…
Let's hear those complex ones first...
Discovering M said…
Haven't been here for a looooong time. Good to be back!

So out with those complex stuff KG !! - makes a more interesting read I am sure.

Will post mine soon. Let me catch up on your blog.
Anonymous said…
Community college tends to have creative writing...I've been doing it the past two terms and this one as well in my area. And let me know when you set shop at Bondi markets...never been to them! :P
Rupz said…
fantastic, if I were to write my list, it would be mostly copy-paste from yours !
For now though I feel like bunking this damn office and spending the whole day at IKEA or somewhere nice. Or maybe grab a nice fat book and making a huge bowl of beguni/aloor chop and cha to go along.
***sigh***

I wish ......
IK: this list was not meant to be radical. Radical ones are too radical for this space (: . Send me the luink to this online course!

Patty: ok. :D

Samadrita: I'm scared what will come off you if you read some of my actually 'free spirited' wishes . :D . And you don;t want to hear those complex ones. You must believe me on this! :D



Disc M: Look who's here!! Brilliant to have you back too.


Double Inverted Commas: Good to know :). These are pretty much on every woman's mind..esp a wish to be on a all girls holiday :D

Manikarn : No way! :p

Debanjana: dekhlaam. :)

PB: yes babe, I've been seeing those courses online for a long time. Lemme see. About the Bondi one, I'll be sure to let you know. Suffice to say, something is surely cooking!

Rupz: i think u should bunk and come straight away to Cherrybrook!
manikarn said…
oh come on, be a sport.. my dates are pretty bold generally :P. So, considering we have one in the offing...

Popular Posts