Wow walls

I always had a fascination for graffiti. Look what I found. I so loved the concept. I wish they did something like this in Hyderabad. I am getting big bold ideas. Tracer, what do you think of this??

 

The Wall project, is a concept by Dhaya Pilo, a filmmaker. She brought together a bunch of people to make the walls at Bazar Road, Bandra, Mumbai, come alive and look gorgeous. Soon it became a bigger project and they are now at many other locations. Its lovely- checkout some of the walls they’ve done at Bandra :

 

wall5

wall7

wall8

wall2

 

wall1

Their website: www.thewallproject.com

Comments

Discovering M said…
interesting! never heard of a wall project before..
Tracer Bullet said…
hey, this one is damn cool... sorry ya, i missed this post... me always says a big YES to anything that remotely makes dull things look colorful... only worry is that since in India most walls get painted by pee more often than not... am sure the dirty folks aren't gonna leave these graffitis alone... :(

Popular Posts