Whatttta beginning !

The gyms must be full, salad bars crowded, fewer cigarettes smoked, more hugs exchanged, tempers in check, many early risers...and all those resolutions taken super seriously. So what if they last half a day? Making an attempt is what really counts, right?

Coming to the blog title. Aha. I like happy days, happy beginnings.

My husband doesn't blog. Actually he does very few things other than working and ogling at his wife and daughter. And he wins awards. He won not one, but two 'Diamond' awards, all in a span of a month. Apparently, that's a big deal. :). I think it deserves special mention on my blog. Also think its a kick ass way to start the year....he just heard of the second announcement and he obviously is super thrilled. I am more  interested in redeeming all the gift vouchers in lifestyle and revamping home. Yipppieeeeee! Whatta way to begin the year.

The Secret is working!

Signing off, with this huge grin on my face. Like i won those awards. Well half of them....if u apply the ardhangini funda.

Comments

Popular Posts