blah.

 

Few things I have been meaning to pen down. Cannot by any means spare a post each, so clubbing them all into one.

 

tzp TZP: It is ironical that an actor who has so much bad press surrounding him, about how inhuman he has been to his brother faizal and all that about leaving his wife Reena, has come back with a movie as sensitive as Taare Zameen Par. All those who watched, cried, those who didn't, came back with a lump in their throats, trying not to cry. If R can cry, anyone can. No I haven't shifted loyalties. I just like Aamir's work and think it deserves a standing ovation from the country, to have made a film, that's not really path breaking or something, but for just plain good cinema.

dharam Pankaj Kapoor: Halla Bol, Dharam, The Blue Umbrella (Chattri Chor), Maqbool. This man is by far the most underrated actors of our times. Most of you must have seen all the above expect Dharam (but for those who llike watching offbeat crossover stuff). Dharam is PK's film all the way. If you thought  abba ji was his best performed character, wait till you watch Pandit Ram Narayan Chaturvedi, in Dharam. It is striking that the roles he has played have become bigger than the actor himself - they way it should be. From Karamchand to Mussaddilal (Office Office), he has struck gold. And what with a complete dude of a son.

A whack in the bum: I am glad I live in India and not someplace called America. I can whack mish mash's bum once in a while when she drives me nuts with her chocolate and candy cravings (which is once in 4 minutes). At least she wont sue me. All she does is, comes running back to me. Awwwwwwwww.

Satyanarayan Puja: Something R and i do to cleanse our dirty, filthy, souls. Come Thursday, and R gets into his 'spiritual' garb. This year, R suggested we do the puja. Makes me wonder if there's something I don't know and I should worry about. (R and God?)

 9309_2_thumb_feature_gift2Sheaffers: He behaved like a kid going back to school after summer holidays, with all new things to show off his friends in the new sem. Can a pen excite someone so much? Enough to make someone  go to work on Monday with the hugest grin I've witnessed in recent months at home.

baby dollDolls ?: I had a doll when I was a kid. And it looked like a doll.  I had both boy doll and girl doll. They both looked like their respective genders. One wore a pink frock the other a pant. Meeshu has a boy doll. yesterday, she decided to give him a bath. So the clothes came off. and I was horrified. Ugh!

Jab we met: Saw it the second time. And rewound the dialogue for the nth time. Rolled with laughter, senselessly like an imbecile. 'Aur woh saale launde, mujhe ganne ke khet le jaana chahte hai...kyon jaaon main ganne ke khet, kya khaas hai.....' hahahahahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts