Koramangala ring road chalenge?

Like Wormie, I too am serving my notice period. But I don't have to dole out two films and do all jobs important before i leave. I am languishing my time away in Temple, Orkutting, blogging, facebooking, gmailing, gtalkiing....
Ahem! Come to think of it, the maximum time I spend online everyday is using Google tools/products. Gmail, gtalk, blogger, Orkut...even the browser I use is Mozzilla Firefox!!!

Time I shift my loyalties......more so, when I will get paid for doing it! I am shifting to Microsoft on MSN. Typing out the name itself gives me goosebumps, let alone working there. Life has been a pretty funny ride with agencies and production houses, even an NGO...but I never thought I'd agree to play 'client' and that too in Microsoft.

Par jab kismet ka haath meherbaan ho jaaye.......tab Rexona nahin, Vineet kaam aaye.

Thanks Vinnie for everything. Thanks wormie for introducing me to Vinnie.Thanks Siddhu for showing 'full faith' in me. That Gooji for pushing me to help achieve your end...to retire soon.

And my vote of thanks for Temple will have to be a pretty long one. Will save that for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts