Sure Daisy darling, you do your thing, but leave me alone, please

Recovering from a terrible bout of Allergic Rhinitis. It sends shivers down my spine just thinking of the impending ‘Spring’ in  September. A season change I’ve been so looking forward to after these bone-chilling months, suddenly sounds like a bad idea. I’m willing to stay wrapped in fleece and in cheap Chinese woolen tights, but I refuse to fall prey to pranks played by these impertinent pollens, who just don’t know how to mind their own business or behave. Spring seems like a wild time for these amoral things, all let loose.

I know it’s your season and you are excited and hence busy doing ‘your thing’. Flying all over the place, checking out flowers in full bloom and all.  I also know that its very natural. We all do it. But why get into my nose? What does pollination have to do with my nose? While you might be busy looking for other flower babes, why come knocking on my door? I have nothing for you. Only nose hair. Go away, look for a lilly, dianthus, daisy, tulip for all I care. But leave me alone.

Aaaaaaaaaaacccccchhhooooooooooo! Arrrgh.

Comments

indranil said…
Don't worry !!! Quoting Shelley with a twist::

"Oh, wind, if spring comes, can winter be far behind? "
Anonymous said…
That explains it! I had a runny nose today and wondered why...oh well, I'm willing to put up with my allergies versus the cold! :) Hope you feel better soon...
Anonymous said…
ha ha... Hope you feel better soon... so you can enjoy the pollination as well... ha ha...
sulagna said…
Ketchup Girl...i know i have read about you somewhere long back but just could not connect..none the same, here i am following a beautiful blog which has words from the heart..lovely
@ik: very twisted :D .

@PB: yes babe, actually I too am so done with winter! feeling better! thanks :)

@Patty: wicked patty. :D


@sulagna: thank you for stopping by and loving the space. Such comments, needless to say, make my day! :)
Anonymous said…
Awww....that isn't too pleasant, is it? TC!!
Treenz said…
My first time here - Love your blog!!!

Shall keep visiting.
MangoMan said…
You'll find only nose hair...lol

Popular Posts