A pile of whatever

So, what I wrote in the previous post was sheer hypocrisy. You just saw the other side of the Gemini me. I have no business crying foul over those Dolphins, when I have no qualms chewing on a chicken leg. I should just shut up.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mishmash is very unwell. As I type she is kissing my left palm silly. She says she loves me more when she is sick. I’m heartbroken and lost for words.

-----------------------------------------------------------

June is supposed to be ‘our’ best month. The happiest one, full of excitement. So far it doesn’t feel quite that way.

------------------------------------------------------------

R let Mish watch House- MD a few times. When she was delirious in high fever in the middle of the night she goes- ‘My brain is stuck. There is too much blood. I’m that’s why allergic to my brain. And So I cannot pee.’

NEVER NEVER take the effect of television on children’s minds as a joke. Everything is getting registered in the heads, their subconscious. Don’t ever underestimate what their heads can and cannot process.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last night’s dream was better. Mish saw me and her dad. I was mermaid, he was the prince. I rescue and marry him. She wasn’t present at the wedding because she was busy driving a spaceship which has fire in its behind, left-right-left-right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Sharmila said…
I came in late so don't know ... guessing Mish is you daughter and hope she gets well soon.
And I don't believe that non vegetarians have no compassion for animals. That chicken leg for us is a dish in a plate on a table. So chill.
Am sure brighter days are just 'round the corner. :-)
manikarn said…
okay, for mishmash : http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/nPxy3ihoMld2sAYiSn9LNg41056/GW405H603

hope it doesn't affect her grammar, welp!
Anonymous said…
The flu is going around at the moment...and it sucks! Hope Mish gets better soon. And yes, TV does have an impact on kids!! Loved her last dream...
Rupz said…
oh .. hope Meeshu feels better soon! the weather is really horrible and downright gloomy since past 20 days...! I am sick of the rain.

Take care.

~Rupa
Anonymous said…
I hope Mishmash gets better soon. I completely agree.. the effect TV has on kids cannot be underestimated. They see everything and absorb everything!! Hope she is back to her bouncy self soon!

-http://writerzblock.wordpress.com/
GB said…
Awww.. I know how it feels- I have a 5 year old and when he's sick- the sun ain't shining anymore. Wishing your little one a speedy recovery.

Gagan
@sharmila: thanks so much. Mishmash is doing great and is back to bullying the boys in school :)

@manikarn: aww sweet! she ADORES cats. and its quite a coincidence that when you sent this link, her dad got her a battery operated very alive looking toy cat that meows and purrs. she loved it and giggled when she saw the pic you sent!

@pb: so glad the flu flew over. it was the most dreadful one ever. i must pu blish a book of just her dreams. they are hilarious and totally awww-worthy.

rupz: she is better, gal. you must come down to see her! the weather is better now, na? love the sun today!
@P @Gagan: thanks :). She is up and running, back in her element!
Laxmi Gopa said…
Love your blog...found it through blogadda and love the way you write. Loved the father's day article...was too funny!
Thank you so much Laxmi Gopa. :) Good to have you here too!

Popular Posts