IST

There’s something I haven’t done, since I landed here three months back. Changed the laptop time. I haven’t, that is. It still shows India time, and I like it that way. It says 6.33 AM and I can’t wait for it to show 10.00 AM, when I pick up the phone and make my call to Ma.

 

And then soon enough my mail box starts filling in with comments, emails and forwards from friends, relatives and sometimes dad, who have just begun their day by logging in from their work places.

 

The orange idle dots turn green, the offline ones, come online. Gtalk, talks again.

 

Windows Live looks alive again, with more green buddies, personal messages are updated, ‘what’s new’ updates start ticking.

 

I like it this way.

Comments

Tracer Bullet said…
yeii... me felt the same way during my 20 day europe trip... i can imagine how u feel... btw, ishaan thinks that any place outside hyderabad is not India, he asks me, simi tum jab India aaogi, to mujhe ek stoly sunana :)
Fighter Jet said…
Even,I havent changed the clock settings,of one of my mobile!It makes it easier and lot better ,when i decide to call India.

Popular Posts