Life in a weekend

1. Hey, when you back home today?

I'll be late.

What about fixing those things? We planned it this evening after work, no?

Weekend.

2. Hey, we have to take the baby for her vaccination.

Yeah I know. its long due.

Lets do it over weekend.

3. . Lets go for a drink after work?

Not today. Weekend?

5. No groceries. Can you pick up those things on your way back?

Nope . Will be late. Either you do it..or...

we'll do it over weekend.

6. Will u drive me to the temple?

Saturday?

7. Hey we need to seriously plan a holiday. Lets at least start talking.

Sure. You initiate.

Do you think Goa will be good or shall we plan a trip abroad?

Know what? My boss is sitting over my head. let me get back. we'll talk. I promise....

Cool. When are You back?

A little late. But we always have this Sunday to ourselves.

8. We need to take the baby out.

Saturday?

9. You've been away all week. haven't seen you in ages.

Will make up to you this weekend. I promise.

How can one make up for life in a weekend?

Living life in weekends.

Living life in synopsis.

Comments

Anonymous said…
so how was the weekend ???
funny, all those things cramped into a weekend, and its passes in silence. Nothing said. nothing done. Another weekend passes by, another week of planning, for yet another weekend.

Popular Posts