Indonesia-Singapore-HK

Ha! so much for blogging on a daily basis. I'm such an impulsive fool.  I write only for that moment, promising random things, never once thinking about the next minute.  You'll read more of my Indonesian adventures on another site soon and hopefully I will complete it before I'm shown the red flag.

Anyhow, the day I got back home from my trip to central Java, BBman was ready with his bags and Blackberry packed, to leave for a week to Budapest on work. He was back on Saturday evening and sheepishly announced his next official visit on Monday to Hong Kong. Mishmash and I, I'm assuming, looked so devastated by that news that by Sunday afternoon he had tickets for all of us to HK. Mish and I would go say hello to Minnie while he would  entertain his clients with all the gas he usually goes prepared with for any client meeting.  This Bbman, why is he always such a charmer? You know despite all the things he does to annoy us, he umm, he has this ability to always makes things right.  I've admitted this in writing on my blog. I really don't want to eat my words tomorrow. We'll see. I didn't spend 9 years with him for nothing.

So, suitcases were pulled out again and we packed up much to Mishmash's delight.  Minnie, did ma say Minnie?!! She was delirious. She's been to the Universal studios in SGP but for her age I think the magic of Disney is always a bigger pull.

So here we are and we had a beautiful, satisfying and magical day at Disney land. And today both of us are totally under the weather with a low grade fever. Flights out in a few hours and we await the BBman to come to our rescue.

And I agree it's time I wrote something sensible...and intelligent. You know..to get some hits and comments. Whatever.  I'm right now very annoyed.


Comments

Popular Posts