Blessings Unlimited!

Aaaaacho!
Gaw Besss u mumma. I lubb u mumma.
Aaaachooooo! Aaaaachuu!
Gaw Besss u mumma. I lubb u mumma.Gaw Besss u mumma. I lubb u mumma.
(this continued through the day. The count stood at 37 Gaw Besss u mumma's and I lubb u mumma's )

Then, a while back. At 12.39 am. while we were all asleep. All the 3 of us.
Aaaaaachoooo!
Gaw Besss u mumma. I lubb u mumma.!!!

Awww baby! It's ok. Mumma's ok. Go to sleep.

But I lubb u Ma.

(where do these sugar balls come from? If I didn't hv a throat infection I'd eat her up. My baby. Myyy Mishmash)

Comments

Satrupa said…
Thatz such a cute lil writeup ..... hope you get well soon :)
GB said…
awwww. aren't they the cutest, most precious beings to ever touch our lives? gawd bwess them all.

PS: get well soon!
Scribbler :) said…
can you give her two wet kisses on my behalf?

god bless her :)
Starry-eyed nut said…
awww she sounds edible, i hope mine turns out like her toooo
sulagna said…
ohh re mishi shona :)
Mani Lalwani said…
aww she is so adorable :)
loved the write up
p.s. - get well soon
Unknown said…
Aww..she is so sweet. Those "gaw bless u muma and I lub u mumma's" will definitely help you recover. Hope you get well soon.
Samadrita said…
This was such an aww post. Get well soon. :)
Primitive Lyric said…
awww..she is adorable:)
~G said…
I dont know if it's okay to post this here, but no recent updates on Silveratti? Why so? :(
Me want sugar balls! Gimme her; will gobble up with chocolate chip cookies and apple-cinnamon tea!
ritika said…
awwww, omigod... this makes me so broody. hugs to mishmash
chicha.in said…
hii .. Nice Post ..

For More Entertainment .. Visit ..

WWW.ChiCha.in

WWW.ChiCha.in
Anonymous said…
I don't know how I landed on your blog, but I'm glad I did. Loving your posts. Blogrolling you. Will be back to read more. :)

This post is especially very sweet. Your daughter sounds so adorable. :)

Popular Posts