Need a tickle

If wishes were horses, mine would gallop to Neverland. I am in desperate need of fantasy-like happiness.  Lately I have been seeing a spate of blog posts that are somber, gloomy, introspective, dark,  contemplative……anything but happy. Daai Rascalas, what is this I say (Quickgun Murugun ishtyle)?  How and why should you be feeling blue when the pink is so in your face? Did you know how many shades of pink exist? I checked on Wiki- there were at least 20 . So then, I need to see some happy feet tapping,  need to hear a few guffaws, need to read some mindless lines. Evil will do too. Happy, evil, wicked, bitchy. Anything but sad and depressing. Its not easy making four meals and day and still being happy- but I am, and the reason behind this was my Sybil-like virtual personality that mingled with free spirited, happy bloggers. Now these happy ones are getting gloomy, the way I sometimes get, too. But there is a famine in the blog sphere or what?  Dai Tracer Bullet, write something funny or else I will turn you into Susie, I say. And similar warnings are going out to all u fellas who are either not writing because you are ‘depressed’ or are writing depressing stuff- you better brace up, because my mood soo depends on what you write!  And I am running out of YouTube searching for funny videos.  I know, what I am essentially asking is for you to be in a better frame of mind, just to make me feel better, coz i am feeling the exact same way. A little selfishness won’t hurt. 

And for those who still can’t seem to bring back their charming smiles, these should help.

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you have that wide grin all day long, dearies!

Comments

its only now that I saw India uncut and the video he posted. strange coincidence. But guess this vid's been making the rounds...
the pleasantone said…
babe had a good laugh! danke!
Anonymous said…
ROFL...you were really hunting for comedy now, weren't you? :D

My blog is gloomy right now. So do not go venturing there. But next week, things will look better and brighter :)

Hahaaa..Cheers!
Debanjana said…
this is a much-needed push...will explore the pinks
Scribbler :) said…
I just clapped my hands, did you hear it? (as they say, "When you're happy and you know it clap your hands...")
So there goes...am happy for a change, and wish you were too!

Lotsa love and hugs.
Rupz said…
I think we can blame it on Winter. (atleast in the southern hemisphere). My mood hasn't been any better than the way you have described yours. The weather is cold, office is sad, cooking is boring ... aar ki bolbo ?
Starry-eyed nut said…
LOL....had a good laugh after a long long time...
Indy said…
Funneee!Lol!
indranil said…
well they say you dont have to look far and wide in search of happiness and fun.. all you need to do is to look in the mirror. i am sure i am one of the unamed cuplrits whose blogs reek of dark gloomy introspective and what ever other adjectives you used.

and btw, you tried hard to proove Shelley wrong: "our sweetest songs are those that tell us of our saddest thoughts"
@PLEASANTONE: pleasure, my dear. :D

@Choco: errrrmmmm, yes, actually, i did go on a comedy hunting spree on youtube :D :D. thanks for the warning, will give u a week then for some smiles?

@deb: :D it was pretty much pointed at u along with the two other blogger friends with 'deb' in their names who keep my virtual life interesting..:D. And like they say, even the Gods can do with a joke sometimes!!

@scribbler: thanks dearie, your honeymoon piece was pricess, and quick for a response!I wish u were my husband :D

@rupz: hell yes, we have the perfect excuse. but still, in the virtual world u are not supossed to have a weather...:-))

@staree eyed nut: glad this made u smile..u can attempt too, u know....nothing like a happy post. :)

@fafy: thanks for droping by :). And glad your frist visit made u smile!

@IK: like I said there is a famine out there. If everyone insists on smiling on the saddest thoughts, the world will look like Picasso's 'Blue phase' paintings...incredibly beautiful in its own right, but how utterly sad!
I'd read this somewhere- happiness is a choice that requires effort sometimes.
And u, IK, are capable of much mirth!
Unknown said…
Hope this will cheer you up!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs
Unknown said…
Hope this will cheer you up!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs
Discovering M said…
:) thanks for the laughs !!

Popular Posts