So you know me? Rilly?

We are not the way we actually are, you know. I mean we are not the way we seem. I think we are all made up of a sum total of all our idiosyncrasies. And the more you think of it, the more you’ll know how nutty you’ve always been. I was trying to think of things that people don’t know about me. Some bare boring facts and some funny things that are buried in our past. But these are things that actually make us……

 

Did you know that

  1. I was a district level sprinter
  2. I hate bongs  – ah, well, almost. Its ironical that my closest friends are either bongs or non bongs who speak bong. And the the biggest reality of my life- I married a bong. Sigh.
  3. I love papaya
  4. I sold computer courses for kids after college to earn money for my masters(yuck, that was the worst job ever, a reader of this blog was a colleague :-) )
  5. I topped intermediate first year (damn dman damn, how the hell did I manage that??)
  6. I flunked a computer course in degree first year – DOS  & Lotus 123 (wuhuhuhahahahahahahaha)
  7. I worked for a loony guy who taught self Hypnosis after college hours sometimes. I used to man the registration desk and act like a pretty hostess. Sick Sick Sick. That gave me 200 bucks at the end of 3 hours. I saved it and used it to buy a Borosil tea pot for mum.
  8. I stole in a bottle of Blue Riband gin in college final year, brought home a gang of girls (one is reading this), shut my room, and got pissed drunk. Ma saw the bottle in a few days time and told my brother that I have become an alcoholic. Wahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!
  9. I started singing –'our father in heaven, Holy be your name’ instead of reading it , in front of an assembly of 2000 school children, in class 7. I still cannot believe I did that.
  10. In one of the fancy dress competitions, I dressed as a ‘newspaper’. Basically I made a hole in the newspaper and stuck my head in it, walked into the stage and started reading out current affairs. I was in class 5. It was my grand idea. The only problem was that people didn’t get it.
  11. I carried my tape recorder to my room and wept at Kishore Kumar love songs, thinking I had a lover, who ditched me. This was in class 6.
  12. I insisted my brother and I had a picnic lunch under our mango tree, even if the tree was inside our compound.
  13. I made my brother steal roses from other’s gardens, which I would give my class teacher. I bullied him to an insane limit.
  14. I prayed religiously- well, only during my exams. And the floral offering would be directly proportional to the kind of exam. One Hibuscus for a unit test, lots of loose flowers for Mid terms and a nice garland for finals.

The deeper darker gorier stories, will be saved for my autobiography :D

Comments

Tracer Bullet said…
hehehhe... damn cool.... :)but hate bongs??? chhah!!! :P
the pleasantone said…
baby...since i came back i have heard all your posts and must admit that.....i love being in your life!...ya and i do know you....atleast a bit ...you cha lover!

Popular Posts