yadayadayada

Its working for me. Whatever Rhonda wrote, I tried and its working. And that's all i care about.

While this one cares to keep in touch , the other one seems to be very jealous of these regular telephonic conversations. So much so, he threatened me like a first standard kid. But he's my dearest friend.

Jaya had a baby boy. two hours ago. She now has two boys. How noisy is that? And that makes another suitor for Meeshu. And she had a normal delivery. How cool is that? She is a helluva woman. Any woman who decides to have two babies and that too after a five year gap with the first one, is a helluva woman. That means, i Will never be a helluva woman. I don't want to e a helluva woman, :D.

Sue kutti came to demble. Am sure she'll get a hell of an offer by the Demple priests. Thats because she is a helluva babe. Any one who looks as hawt as sue is a helluva babe. I want to be a helluva babe :).

I like his blog. Its only getting better. I thought copy writers can only precis write. He is proving me wrong. And he is making me jealous. Coz he too is a helluva cool guy. With his tattoos et al.

And now that i have mentioned something about him, yet again on my blog, he is gonna be upset. :) thats the intention.

Comments

Popular Posts