Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good

I've been cribbing a lot off late. But just found a reason to smile and say a few happy things--- after a loooooong time i finally have my OWN money. MY money. yes, yes, it smells of all the sweat blood and everything that went into earning it. Wow, i love the smell of currency notes. It gives me a high. And what will i do with all that money (yeah, i know tis not like I won on KBC, but i have something).

So who will i spend on? Rather, what will i spend on?

1. Buy the long promised tri-cycle for my lovely daughter
2. Get my laptop serviced and get the USB drive fixed
3. Buy a wireless router
4. Buy an ipod charger (how can one possibly lose an ipod charger??! Dunno how, but I have)
5. Buy ma a microwave
6. Get her a new frame for her spects
7. Yes, get R a pair of floaters/ some sexy looking footwear.
8. Buy him a motorola A1 200 MING
9. Buy that thing i saw in Home stop for my drawing room
10. Take R out to Opus for a lovely romantic drink followed by a dinner in Taj westend in Blue Ginger
11. And Shop some coooool clothes and get that Espirit shades i've been eying for a very very long time for ma self.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. feels good, man.

Comments

Popular Posts