Inspired

The last time something inspired me was about a minute back. It was Neha's blog http://withinandwithout.com.
I've been a loyal and ardent reader of this blog and everytime i read it it inspires me...inspires me to do more, explore more, think more, read more, know more and write more. She's also the inspiration behind butkintuparantu.

I particularly love her poetry and her views on issues that run far and wide between feminism and tamil movies. And I love the way words flow out of her finger tips on the key board. She has an easy, unassuming, yet very fertile style of putting things in perspective. I dont always agree with her take on everything, but I do profoundly
admire the way she brings out, always, a totally different point of view on an issue that has been eaten, chewed and digested. She truely looks at things differently. And her sense of observation is something else..its very atypical...just read this Tagged: Toothbrushes, and Silence of the Bristles to know how she she burrows from her life, little facts and funny things and puts them together into a delightful piece of literary work. I have often wondered how her brain looks...because when you look at her, she is always thinking and thinking so much, think, makes your brain look interesting, i guess.

And I wonder how and why God is so partial about granting talent to a select few.

Here's to many more moments of inspiration. Am glad you exist , Neha.

Comments

neha vish said…
Oh Dear!

Appu - these are such kind words, and I am not entirely sure if I deserve them at all. Not to mention the sudden added pressure!

Deeply touched. I know with a young one in the house you must be surrounded by Huggies - but there's a hug anyway!

Popular Posts