Weekend tamasha

Prestige Green woods, Pine B2, 311, had some heady time this weekend. Two Indian-Americans who were down in Bangalore, decided to meet up with their cousin brother after many many years. I had only heard about Sharoni and Kiku. Very Indian Bong names, I know. But very very American in every which way. And trust me to run outta toilet paper just when they arrived! Strangely their food habits remain very Bong. Trust a Bong to remain very Bangalee when it comes to food. How can one not choose Shorshe Chingri to Pasta Arabiata? They did speak Bangla, though. So did Sharoni's two daughters - Keya and Naya. Adorable little babies, they are. Another Indian cousin also decided to drop in to gang up with the girls. Raj was the only male. Three Bangalee she-cousins, two of their dotters and Meeshu. It was a spledid scene. Keya discovered Meeshu's plastic air hammer - Meeshu's favourite toy. Naya got into the act too and figured there were more toys in the room where the lady sat (Meeshu's Nanny). And soon 311's drawing room saw Digger the Dog, Teddies, broken toy cars and the Rugby ball. They were having a ball and so was Raj. It was amazing how the four of them got along like a house on fire. I wasn't too happy about Raj being able to manage all the three girls so well. I was very very uncomfortable. I knew soon those words will come spluttering outta his mouth. Sure enough they came in the afternoon - Meeshu loves her sisters..what do you say??

I of course, walked away imperturbably.

The Secret is workign wonders for me. I've decided to focus on bigger issues :)

Siddhu reads this blog often so can't mention how excited I am about the gift Brij has decided to give Sid for his wedding. I am pitching in, of course. Trust Wormie to come up with such cool ideas. That only makes me wonder, what about MY wedding gift fellas?? Ok, i know the wedding's long gone. Then, how about the forthcoming birthday??

Talking about gifts....Raj turns 30 this Friday!!! I wanna gift him some kick-ass stuff...he already senses that something nice is gonna happen. Well can't list down what i plan for his b'day either. Bugger reads this space. And he will do it even more regularly only to sniff around for more clues. Dog.

So then, the weekend was rather eventful- got tips on Potty training Meeshu, confirmed my belief that a house more than one kid is like a scary football match, had some amazing pasta at Soul Del Casa, had the most awesome afternoon siesta, and realised that I have the most wonderful family anyone can ever have. Love you darlings. Muaaaah!

Comments

Popular Posts