jacob again

the worm called . five things are roving in my head and i gotta get out with it (infact i was fast asleep and i had to wake up to post this...will get back to the foetal position as soon i get this outta my system)
1. he said he liked me 2/10 earlier but likes me 8/10 now. much reason for heartbreak there mr jacob. coz i loved myself when u liked me 2/10. i hate this 8/10 appu.
2. he said he was very dissappointed with me coz he thought i could well balance a career and a family. now, did anyone hear of the husbands taking a break from work? guess the best way to tackle this problem is asking God to make men with big boobs that supply milk . ok. that requires divine intervention. how else could i have dunnit i dunno.
3. he said i could come over to mumbai for the weekend. i said great! i'd check on the airfares, get the best deal and land up. he said NO friend of his ever flew spice jet or air deccan or any of those low fare airlines. Now darling. not all are creative directors of lowe. all aren't single. there are unfortunates who are married with kids..i love air deccan. i love spice jet. if i ever come to mumbai i will fly spice jet and u will come to pic me up from the airport jacob.
4. he said marriage - be it arranged or love is bound to get sour at some point. but everybody knows that! i want a better answer. why. why do we do this to ourselves.
5. he said he missed me yesterday. :) how sweet. jacob missing anybody is a rarity. is this an honour or something?! oh well, i miss u tooo sweety.

Comments

Popular Posts