It is like potty

Neha called me the other day...and said whats with your blog...how can you not write every day....it is like potty she said. You have to do it everyday.....

come to think of it...i really wonder how laziness gets into procastination's garb and retards my willingness to write, to record, to anounce ...all that has been happening in my life.

Neha told me something more...something that has left me so utterly jealous of her: she is leaving (where is doesnt matter- to London apparently- but thats besides the point. The point is Sri and neha are moving into a new life...) something i've been wanting to do ever since i landed in this city.

Will get into details later. My boss is lurking around and blogging is the last thing i should be doing right now (thats what she'd say).

Popular Posts