:-(

From selling computer courses to 3 year old's parents, to advertising, to films and finally- development sector. Is this the place? i wish there was a flash in the sky and that akaashwani just gave me the answer.............I somehow feel confident of the sector, but definitely not about my workplace......

But i told the same thing about Advertising- thought a bigger set up would be better- cooler. The world's best agency didn't have the answers to my restless mind either.

Will quitting my present job help? do bosses really matter? Darn it !! just when i thought i had figured out my life i get this shit.....

for one, this must be the only organisation under the sun where people dont feel priviledged to be in the "head office'!! Am I over reacting??! Someone helllllllllllp!

i dunno......i need divine intervention to solve this problem. R is of no use...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Quoting from your intro 'Life is what you make of it'.

Tenshun mat le Appu. Things work out. Eventually. But meanwhile, crib.. it actualy does help.

Popular Posts